Sunday 2 May 2010

How will you show your mother you love her?





My mother’s name is Mahani binti Haji Ahmad. She is 34 years old. She is important to me because she always makes me happy and cooks for me every day. For mother’s day I will give her flowers as a present because she loves flowers. I will clean the house for her so she can rest. I really love her so much. Happy mother’s day mommy

Name: Multazamah Zahirah binti Zulkfli

Year: 9f (sap)




My mother’s name is Hajah Siti Mariam Binti Haji Tengah. She is very important to me because she loves me very much. She cooks for me every day, even when she is sick. When mother’s day arrives, I will give her a special present. I will give her some recipe books. On that day, I will tell my mother to rest because I will do all the housework for her. I will give her what she wants and what she needs. I’ll clean the house for her. I will cook for her because I love her so much. Most of all, I will study hard to make her proud of me…Because I love you mom! Happy mother’s day.

Name: Dayangku Siti Nadirah binti Pengiran Haji Aminoor.

Year: 9e (sap)

No comments:

Post a Comment